CoinGlace Exchanger, As cryptocurrency grows in popularity, more and more exchanges are being created for buying, trading and selling different cryptocurrencies. This makes it more and more difficult to decide which exchange you’re going to use.
Some are aimed at beginners, while others are better for more advanced traders. So, it’s important to know which exchange is right for you!
This CoinGlace review will give you a complete overview of the exchange. Once you have read this, you will have a good understanding of whether it is the right trading exchange for you.
There will also be a step-by-step guide on how to create an account, buy Premium and withdraw your crypto.
Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s go and discover more about CoinGlace.com!
Fun Fact: The technology supporting trading exchange can process up to 1.4 million transactions per second!
How to Open an Account at CoinGlace?
- Visit the CoinGlace and then click on “Register“.
- You will need to enter your email address and choose a strong password. Don’t forget it!
- When you log in for the first time, you should fill in your account settings, the addresses for withdrawal.
How to verify account?
To verify account users should make one-time deposit in the amount of 0.015 BTC which will be added to your balance.
How to buy Premium Access on the Exchange
- Click on Deposit in your profile page.
- Select BTC and write 0.01 BTC.
- You will now be shown your unique deposit address.
- Now you should pay 0.01 BTC to deposit address. It is very important that you send the coins to the correct exchange deposit address. Make sure you double-check the address after copy and pasting it.
- When the transaction is completed in the blockchain network the account will be automatically verified.
Important: Each cryptocurrency has a different deposit address! For example, if you try to send Ethereum (ETH) to your Bitcoin (BTC) address, you could risk losing your Ethereum!
How to withdraw from CoinGlace?
Successful withdrawal on the CoinGlace.com exchanger
Withdrawal is always available, low fees and transaction tracking is also available in the withdrawal history in the profile
- Find a button Withdraw and click on it.
- Select Withdrawal Coin and enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Now, enter your external wallet address and click on the Green button Withdraw.